Meeting began at 2:06pm
21 Members in attendance
Next Meeting is 2/21/2016
Agenda for meeting
- Review Lets go Show Results
- Need to look for an alternate location for the Jacksonville tournament since they do not allow tournaments on Saturday this year and the remaining Sundays are drawn by lottery.
- Read Minutes from 12/20/2015 meeting
- Give financial report
- Pocket Schedules have not been made yet and will be made after the replacement location for the Jacksonville Tournament is determined.
- Confirmation of the Lake of Egypt tournament was received for March 19th and we are the only tournament on the lake that day.
- Review of Banquet
- Thanks to Carl for arranging the food and beverages for the banquet. All was good.
- Some of the awards were ordered with the old date of the banquet (It was moved up 1 week) but the awards were ordered and received.
- Thanks to Darin Harnetiaux for providing the deserts for the banquet.
- Thanks to Karen and Jay Wells for providing the cake for the banquet.
- A motion was made and approved at the last meeting to pay for one Shriners Tournament entry and was to be raffled off at the banquet but the dates conflicted with the tournament dates therefore the raffle was not held.
- Winners of the raffle were Carl Gansner with 3rd place, Arthurs friend for 2nd place and JC Markell won the grand prize of a $250 Bass Pro Gift certificate.
- Replacement location for the Jacksonville tournament was discussed. It was decided that we would vote on 5 lakes as the replacement location. Rend Lake received 7 votes, Clinton Lake received 11 votes, Trueman Lake received 1 vote, Lake Springfield received 3 votes and Carlyle Lake received 2 votes. Therefore it was decided that the replacement tournament location would be Clinton Lake and Jon Sackett will be obtaining a permit for the tournament. It was discussed that if the Clinton Lake tournament cannot be held that we could possibly do Rend Lake but there is an Anglers Choice tournament there the same day. Update: The permit was obtained for Clinton.
- Ed is compiling a list of email address for all members. If you do not receive emails please contact Ed or Larry to update our records.
- Tournament Procedures were discussed
- A courtesy bump board will be provided at the weigh in but is not official.
- Ed will put on the website the location where tournament entry fees can be paid in advance if desired. These will be posted 1 day before the tournament so check back often if you do not see it.
o The official communication method for the Club News will be via email and every letter will be posted on the website automatically in chronological order. Please update your email address with Larry or Ed.
The 50/50 drawing was won by Don Miller.
Meeting Adjourned at 3:04pm